Now Open for In-Store Shopping, Pickup, & Delivery!
ABOUT OUR IN-STORE SHOPPING PROCESS:
Please have photo ID ready for entry. All employees and customers are required to wear a mask while inside the store.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you please delay your visit, for the health and safety of all our guests and workers.
ABOUT OUR DELIVERY PROCESS:
How do I order for delivery?
- Place your order on highteacann.com and please ensure you have selected the correct city you wish to order from
- Enter your delivery address and proceed to checkout
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a text message confirmation if you leave your number.
- You will receive another text when your order is on its way. This means your order is anywhere from 1-2 hours away. Get your photo ID, and the credit card used for the order, ready for verification!
- To receive your order please wear a facemask and provide your delivery driver with a photo ID, and the credit card, that matches your order, then sign the receipt. Please note that if you live in a condo or apartment building, the order cannot be left with any building staff.
- Enjoy responsibly! Your highness awaits.
Where do you deliver to?
Throughout the city, as well as Mississauga, Georgetown, Milton, & Vaughn
Throughout the city, as well as South London, Port Stanley, & Ingersoll
Throughout the city, as well as Markham, North York, & Pickering
No delivery, but we have a pretty sweet drive through!
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We offer same day delivery on all orders placed before 6pm. Otherwise, your order will be delivered as soon as possible the following day.
What happens if I miss my delivery?
If you will not be home during your delivery time, please call us to arrange another time for drop off. Otherwise, we will deliver your order as soon as possible the following day.
ABOUT OUR IN-STORE PICK-UP PROCESS:
How do I order for in-store pick-up?
- Place your order on highteacann.com and please ensure you have selected the correct location you wish to pick up from.
- Proceed to checkout, where you can choose to pay online with a credit card, or opt for “cash” and pay when you pick up your order.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a text message confirmation.
- You’ll receive another text when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Head to the store you have selected to order from
- To pick up your order, you must provide us with a photo ID that matches your order’s information. And if you chose to pay “cash”, we accept debit, credit, or cash.
- Drive home safely! Your highness awaits.
How long does it take for my order to be ready?
Depending on how busy we are, you should expect to wait between 5-15 minutes.
Where is High Tea’s store entrance?
Our Brampton store has 2 entrances:
- An outside entrance easily accessed through the parking lot, right across from the McDonald’s
- An entrance inside the Kennedy Square Mall, down the hallway to the right from the main mall doors.
Our Windsor store has one entrance located on the right-side door of the building, directly facing Howard Avenue
Our Scarborough store entrance is in unit 7B of the plaza, on the side directly Overture Road.
Our St. Thomas store entrance is right up the front steps of the building, and it's the unit on the right side, directly facing Ross Street.
What if I can’t pick up today?
If you are unable to pick up your order before our closing time, just give us a call and we can arrange for pickup the following day.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS:
Is your weed legal?
Yes! We are a legal dispensary so every product we stock is purchased through the AGCO and OCS.
How do your sales work?
We like having the cheapest prices. We often have sales running to give you the best deal possible. For our sales, the items on our order page will be marked down. The price reflected is the sale price, it does not happen at checkout.
What happens if I have an issue with my product?
If you have any issues with your product please bring it to our attention by emailing email@example.com. Since our stock is purchased directly through the OCS, from Licensed Producers, we will note your issue and reach out directly to them. We cannot make any guarantees on their response to the matter, but we will do our best to rectify the situation.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Call your local High Tea Store if you have any more questions about our products, services, policies, or anything else.
Brampton: (905) 216-7778
St. Thomas: (519) 207-2333
Windsor: (519) 252-3338
Scarborough: (416) 551-9993